Tuesday 14 April 2009

The Picture of White Shutters and Pool!

The last few days have been very busy, but we are on track and have finished another couple of rooms, with the rest almost there. The weather, unfortunately, has not been typical and has been quite poor. I have been learning the intracacies of pool maintenance, with a lot of help from our house managers. I do not pretend to be an expert, but when the cover was taken off, the pool was gungy green, but I have fished and hoovered, and "choced" and this is the result with a bit of watery sunshne this aftenoon.There was a slight hiccup yesterday, I was backing around the pool, running the net along the bottom, and totally forgot about the Roman End......I went for an "early bath" in my painting gear, fortunately without cracking my head open. I think that pool heater needs to be connected before I am going back in!!!




So at least we finally have a half decent photo of the house and the pool together. We still have to plant some geraniums, and the weed killer is working nicely and the paving wll be pressure washed before the pool is opened properly in May.


1 comment: