Friday 17 April 2009

..and the Salon











Large fireplace


















Door into the downstairs en suite bedroom:






Door to outside and Games Room :

















The salon has been a tip for the past three weeks, a positive heap of wardrobes and beds en route to other rooms once decorated, and DIY kit and all the paraphenalia that goes with it. Never mind the car seat that everyone has stubbed their toes on at least once as someone left it in a very stupid place in the doorway.

But now the salon is fnally a salon. We are still searching for a suitable coffee table, we thought a big one, and have now decided perhgaps not quite so huge. But a coffee table will be added. Oh and light fittings, but I carefully avoided photographing the bare bulbs.

I have spent some time making my mum a quilt from these Moda Swell fabrics, fortunately I bought quite a bit and so my lovely eldest daughter made up some cushion covers and the banner for me. I was supposed to make a couple of throws as well, but they didn't happen! I think she wil be glad to get back to uni!
It's late, and we have to be up very early to clear the kitchen of the empties before a last photography session, and departure by 10! I think it may be quite nice to sit in the car for five hours......






No comments:

Post a Comment